Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

How could I let this time of the year go by without a blog post on New Year's Resolutions.

We've all made them, few of us have kept them. My past is littered with resolutions to lose weight, keep in touch with friends more often and simplify my life. All common resolutions that are often broken.

Instead of making resoltuions this year I've decided to just think back over the past year and think about where I want this year to go. I've decided not to be so hard on myself (I'll never do everything right anyway -- plus there are sometimes things beyond our control), to do more things that please just me (not what other people want) and to spend less time watching TV (a real time sink of wasted time).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home