Friday, July 06, 2007

Affirmations

I've been to a number of events recently where people have talked about using affirmations to get what they want out of life. I believe that affirmations can be a big help to people who want to get organized -- whether it's paper or time or clutter or anything else.

I've always used affirmations with clients and have many affirmations that have to do with organizing. They go way beyond the usual type of: I want to my things to be neater. They are meant to give you a diferent perspective and a different way of looking at things. I'm listing a few of them below.

Things or "stuff":

I can do better with less.

I carry my past within me.

I only keep what I need.

Letting go of the past makes room for the future.

I get more from having less.

Time:

Time is a gift I give to myself.

I accomplish more by doing less.

Time is my friend.

I do the things that are important to me.

Finding serenity or contentment:

I feel the stillness within me.

The universe is filled with loving abundance.

I forgive myself.

I trust my intuition.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home