Monday, September 29, 2008

Use Your Calendar More

I'm always telling people to use their calendar more. Instead of just using it for appointments it can be used as a real reminder of upcoming events and for other things.

I'll write more about this in a later post but something happened this weekend which is an example of how it can be used to schedule things far in advance. I have a friend who loves hot food -- spicy hot. I saw that this past weekend there was going to be a Chili Pepper festival in Brooklyn but by the time I saw the information it was too late to plan to go. I called her and when she said she'd like to go next year I made a note in my calendar for the middle of August 2009 to check the date for the Chili Pepper festival in September so we'd be able to go.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I swear I do the same thing! I work sometimes on weekends, so I need to be very organized to ensure I have time to do the fun things too! :) Great advice!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home