Monday, November 03, 2008

Free Stuff and Voting

Tomorrow, November 4 is Election Day for those who live in the United States. Voting is a privilege and we should all get out and vote for the candidates of our choice.

For those who vote there is supposed to be an array of free food available. Krispy Kreme (none in my area) will have a special free star shaped donuts for those with an I Voted sticker. (Not sure how this works since I don't remember ever having received a sticker for voting.) Starbucks is supposedly offering a free coffee for those who vote and for the ice cream lovers among us (me, me) Ben & Jerry's will offer a free scoop between 5 and 8 pm.

There may be others offering something free for voters. Check in your area. So if you didn't plan to vote maybe this will make you get out and vote.

Labels: , , , , , ,